Getting Started With AppSpot
AppSpot is an extremely flexible ad-serving platform that enables you to maximize your ad revenue and engage with your users. Some of its key features include:
- Real-time Bidded (RTB) Marketplace
- Network mediation (at no cost)
- Ad serving of Flurry AppCircle ads
- Cross-promotion (at no cost)
- Targeted messaging to your userbase
Getting started with Flurry AppSpot takes just three easy steps:
1) Create an Ad Space
2) Integrate the Ad Space code into your app
3) Submit your app to the App Store (e.g. iTunes, Google Play) and start earning revenue
Let’s get going!
Log into the Flurry portal: http://dev.flurry.com, and navigate to the Publishers tab. If you’re a first time user, you’ll be prompted to accept the AppSpot Terms of Service.
Once inside the Publishers tab, select “Inventory” from the left-hand navigation menu, and then select “Ad Spaces”. Next, click on the “Create Ad Space” button on the top right of the page.
Copy and paste this exact code into the area of your app where you plan to show this ad. Learn more about how to integrate your code here. Your code will not change, regardless of how many further changes or edits you make to your Ad Space in the Flurry portal.
At this point, you’re ready to start showing ads!
For a video overview on how to set up your first ad space, watch our tutorial:
To configure what ads are shown in your ad space, please select from the below options:
- Advanced Configuration: Ad blocks and Pre-caching
- Flurry's Real-Time Bidded Marketplace
- Direct-sold campaigns
- Cross promotion or House ads
- Network mediation
- Rewarded ads