Flurry has a number of APIs to allow you to export your data into other systems. Based on standard formats such as XML and JSON, these APIs can be integrated into web dashboards, data warehouses and any other system you might use for managing your business.
We are constantly expanding the data available via the APIs. If there is some data you would like to be able to access through an API but do not find here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to enable API Access
For security reasons, you have to enable API access for your Company before using a Flurry API. Any Administrator for your Company can do this by following these steps:
- Log into your account at http://dev.flurry.com.
- Go to "manage company". (Link on the top right of the page)
- On the bottom left of the page, click on "Enable API".
|AppMetrics||The AppMetrics API allows you to request a list of the top applications by a given metric|
|AppInfo||The AppInfo API allows you to request information such as name, version, apiKey, platform, and creation date of one or all of your company's applications.|
|EventMetrics||The EventMetrics API allows you to request information about your events.|
API Rate Limiting
The Flurry API only allows clients to make a limited number of calls in a given minute.
- The rate limit for the API is 1 request per second. In other words, you may call the API once every second.
- If your client is rate limited once, your request may be delayed.
- If your client is rate limited more than once, you may see an error response.