Enable Api Access
Enabling API Access
For security reasons, you have to enable API access for your Company before using a Flurry API. Any Administrator for your Company can do this by following these steps:
- Log into your account at http://dev.flurry.com.
- Go to "manage company". (Link on the top right of the page)
- On the bottom left of the page, click on "Enable API".
|AppMetrics:||The AppMetrics API allows you to request the values for any metric for any of your applications over time.|
|AppInfo:||The AppInfo API allows you to request information such as name, version, apiKey, platform, and creation date of one or all of your company's applications.|
|EventMetrics:||The EventMetrics API allows you to request information about your events.|
API Rate Limiting
The Flurry API only allows clients to make a limited number of calls in a given minute.
- The rate limit for the API is 1 request per second. In other words, you may call the API once every second.
- If your client is rate limited once, your request may be delayed.
- If your client is rate limited more than once, you may see an error response.